Saturday, December 27, 2014

Planning & Centers

Hey everyone, it's Angela from The Daily Alphabet!



I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas, and I'm looking 
forward to a Happy New Year! I know that some of you may 
be in denial,but pretty soon it will be time to get back into gear 
for school! That's alright, you can pin this for later!

I'm kind of the queen of planning and making to do lists and
such, so I thought about making a planning sheet that could
really be for anything: school, home, you name it!



I left the headers blank, that way you can use it for
 what you need.


Just click on the pictures for your copy!

While you're doing your planning, you might need a quick and
easy peasy center for your kiddos! A recording sheet is included
as well!


Clicking on the picture will take you to download your center!
Talk to you guys later!




5 comments:

  1. Is there a link to the documents?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply click on the picture and it'll take you right where you want to be!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! These are great to start back in January!

      Delete
  2. I can't get the planning sheets to print. Is there a trick? Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the problem might be Adobe Reader, do you have the latest version?

      Delete