Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Delicious Freebie!

Hello Primary Peeps!
It's me...Deirdre from A Burst of First
Are your days merry and bright in your classroom right now?
Mine are....with a side of crazy too!!
I'm hoping to make your days a little easier with a freebie.

We haven't quite hit fact families in grade one yet this year.
But, it's coming and when we do it we do it 100 million ways!!
Wipe boards...worksheets...manipulatives...and more!
This isn't just a first grade skill either!
You "big kids" do it too.
One of my favorite ways to do most anything 
in grade one is with a quick and simple craft. 
This is simple and effective. 
It's perfect for the holiday season!
But, I enjoy milk and cookies anytime really =)

Click the cover to grab!
You may want to visit the blog for a 
few more holiday freebies here.
I'm all about giving in this holiday season!

Have a merry and bright holiday!
See you back here in 2015!



No comments:

Post a Comment