Saturday, December 6, 2014

Let's Hear it for the Latke People!


Hi Everyone!
It’s Nicole, from Today, in Second Grade. How are our SUPER friends doing today?!?!  I’M so excited because the month of December is a ton of fun! We’ve had visits from an elf from the North Pole, we’ve received a package from Santa, and we are planning some fun activities for the last week of school. Some of these special activities include elf day, reindeer day, pajama day, and Hanukah day! 

To celebrate Hanukah with the kiddies, we plan to read some of our favorite stories: I have a Little Dreidel and Hershel and the Hanukah Goblins.

We also plan to create a Potato Latke Person! 
Guess what!!!! You can make Potato Latke People with your class too!!! 

Grab yourself a free copy of my Latke Person Craftivity HERE


Here are a few pictures from Hanukah’s past...
It’s a very simple craft, so I let my kiddies add their own personal touches.



Another fun twist to our Hanukah day... EATING Potato Latkes (YUMM). I think this might be my favorite part! 

So, grab yourself a copy of this freebie and make AND eat some potato latkes!

As we say here in Quebec... Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment