Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fill It up with 100...

The 100th Day of school is coming up... like this week. Yikes!   I am preparing my goodies a bit late, and with that, a quick idea came to mind.

So, here is the deal.  You get a gumball machine and you fill it up with 100 {whatever you wish to draw, create, glue, or make}fun things.

I am hoping to create a bulletin board with my students creations.  I may even send it home. My kids LOVE home projects, and since our schedule is super tight, well, that may just work out perfectly.

I am hoping you can use this idea and have your kids create something fun!


Let me show you some ideas...
      100 Smiley Faces -          Numbers 1-100  -          100 Gumballs!

      100 Play dough Balls                     -               100 Black Beans

Simple and fun. Grab your copy of the gumball machine HERE.

What would fill up you gumball with?

Thanks for visiting. Don't forget to stop by my blog to say hi!  I'd love to see you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment