Monday, February 9, 2015

Crazy About February and Freebies!

Oh February!
You are so short, yet so action packed!
Valentine's Day, Presidents' Day, Black History Month, 
Dental Health Month, Groundhog Day, Phew!!!
And we've got a vacation week too!
How do we squeeze it all in?!?
I even skipped right over that poor groundhog this year because 
we were up to our eyeballs in snow here in the Northeast.
I've been to work 4 days in the last 2 weeks!
True story!
We have been having a ton of fun with my
Crazy About Reading series in my class.
I am just loving using this product.
It has a little bit of this and a dash of that.
comprehension, close reads, vocab, phonics, grammar....
It's all in there!

Since this month is all about love I would LOVE
to share a few resources from this pack with you!
Since "Snow Day" is my middle name lately
I haven't been able to use much of this pack
with my classroom kiddos yet.
Luckily I have my very own 6 year old at home
who I put right to work!
My sweet 5 year old jumped in on the fun too!
Here are a few pics homeschool style!
Tristan did stellar on plural practice.
He did such neat work. My teacher heart was grinning!
He even went on to color the cutie little characters in.
I also eeked some "Scrambled Sentences"
work out of him!

This pack has 5 plays in it with sweet little puppets
for the kiddos to make. 
My 5(and 3) year old had a blast coloring a set of puppets.
I've already gotten requests for more owls and bunnies! 
 Here's the play with my 3 year old little lady's puppets!
Her work cracks me up.
To spread the LOVE to you I'm giving
you all you see here and a little bit more!!

You can check out the entire pack in my shop here.



For a few more freebies check out this sampler pack here.

I hope your February is fantastic!!
Fingers crossed the next time we meet 
I'll be seeing the grass buried deep under the snow!










No comments:

Post a Comment