Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Valentine Happy

Hey everybody!  This is Sarah from Permanently Primary.  :)  I always struggle every year with something cute to do for my students for Valentine's Day.  I don't know why I put so much pressure on myself...must be the Type A.  ;)  This year I just wanted something QUICK, CHEAP, and CUTE.  That's possible, right?  Yep.

I found these party bags of Play-Doh at Meijer.  Aren't they the cutest little containers of Play-Doh?  Not sure if you have one of those where you are...I think they're a midwestern thing.  But I know you can find them at WalMart, Target, and other superstores.  There are 15 in a bag and were on sale for $4!  So I bought 2 bags to have enough for my class of 24 firsties.  For $8 I have something that fosters a little creativity and won't rot their teeth!  ;)




I whipped up these cute little tags to tape to the top of each container.  DONE AND DONE!



You can download this freebie by clicking HERE or clicking on the picture!  Just print, cut, and tape!  Easy peasy!  ;)  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment