Monday, November 10, 2014

Amanda {Mrs. Richardson's Class}

Hi there! I'm Amanda and I blog over at Mrs. Richardson's Class


I have taught for 6 years in kindergarten, first grade, and first grade two-way dual language.  I have loved each of them for different reasons, but my heart is truly in kindergarten! 
My Superpower: I'm a new mom to this little squirt. Lately I feel like my only superpower is the ability to be late EVERYWHERE I go. Can I get an "Amen!" from all the other mommas out there?!

My Super Food: Salads are something super quick to whip up between feeding and playing with this kiddo so I have been eating tons of salads lately.  Also, they made me super sick when I was pregnant so I have been making up for that! Brownies…when there is a pan around, I will eat on them all day. It's dangerous! 

I Get My Super Strength From: I am all about "quality time" with people.  Of course my husband is my first choice because I love a night of eating dinner while catching up on our t.v. shows.  If that's not an option, I love a night out or day out with my wonderful friends! 

Here are some pictures from my August girl time! I hope I soaked up some super decorating strength from these two!!! 




Now for a little freebie fun! 

One of the skills that we focus on a great amount during this time of the year is our alphabet fluency.  We want to know not only our letters and sounds, but I want my littles to be so familiar with the alphabet that they can place letters quickly without having to sing the ABC song.   

This little activity is perfect for any work station, a Daily 5 Word Work activity, or even small group. Click the picture to snag it! I hope your little ones enjoy this Super Sequencing activity! 



I am so thrilled to be on this little journey with some great blogging buddies! Be sure to follow my blog and TpT store for more great ideas and activities!


2 comments:

  1. So glad to "meet" a fellow Kinder teacher. Thanks for the freebie too! I am heading over to check out your blog now.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you stopped by, Laura!! I'll go check out your blog, too! :)
      Amanda

      Delete