Thursday, June 4, 2015

It's Almost Summer!

As we're winding down the days, I'm prepping a few things to celebrate that summer is sooooooo close! And for those of you already out - wooohooo!!! 
Summer Freebies Lucky to Be in First
I plan to celebrate the uniqueness of my class this year with these fun Marvelous Medallions
Lucky to Be in First End of the Year
This pack of 36 medals is easy to prep! Simply print, laminate, punch a hole and string some yarn through it! As I was prepping these this week, I could hear the buzz spreading around the room! I can't wait to share these with my kids! 
Lucky to Be in First
Lucky to Be in First End of the YearLucky to Be in First End of the Year
As I was perusing the Dollar Tree the other day, it got my mind wandering to End of the Year treats for my kids.  

Here's a peek at what I came up with.  Click {here} to grab these FREEBIE tags! 
Lucky to Be in First Summer Gifts
Who doesn't love silly string? 
"Have a Silly Summer"
Lucky to Be in First end of the year gift
 Buy an inexpensive bug catcher & slap this tag on! 
"Don't BUG me...it's Summer!"
Lucky to Be in First end of the year gifts
If your kiddos love to swim, this is a fun treat! 
"Dive into Summer"
Lucky to Be in First End of the Year Gifts
 A wiffle ball & bat is a great way to get kiddos movin'!
"Have a BALL this Summer"
Lucky to Be in First End of the Year Gifts
 Squirt guns are 3 for a $1 at the Dollar Tree! 
"FIRED up for Summer!"
Lucky to Be in First End of the Year Gifts
 You can snag really inexpensive buckets almost anywhere! 
"Have Buckets of Fun this Summer!"
Lucky to Be in First End of the Year Gifts
I hope you can use one of these goodies! 

As we count down the days till summer, I'm definitely trying to keep interest high and activities engaging!  I recently added this Flipping for School activity to my Grab Bag Galore {which is filled with a TON of random goodness!}
Flipping for School Freebie Newsletter Lucky to Be in First
To make sure my kiddos hold on to all that knowledge that I spent so much blood, sweat and tears drilling into them, I plan to send home the Summer B.A.T. Book
B.A.T. Book - Brains Always Thinking Lucky to Be in First
This mega version of the B.A.T. Book is filled with 40 fun, but challenging, Math and Language Arts activities to review concepts during the summer months! You could also use it during the last month of school to fill some of that "extra" time, too!

I hope you enjoy the last few days with your students!
Primary Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment