Thursday, November 27, 2014

Those Pesky Ending Sounds!

Hey guys and dolls, how's it going?
Before I get too far in this post, the girls from Primary Powers and
I would love to wish all of our readers a....


Don't eat too much turkey and pie!! (Who am I kidding, eat it all!!!)



Today I'm here to talk to you about the one thing that my kiddos 
are having a hard time with this year!!

ENDING SOUNDS!!!

I've found that they do a great job during whole group and during small group.

However, when it's time for independent work, it's another story!!

Next week when we go back to school there will be an independent ending sounds center!!


This freebie also comes with two different recording sheets, for differentiation!


If I feel that some students need more practice, I can easily 
pull this center for small group and intervention, and we can complete it together!

Click on the picture below for your copy!






No comments:

Post a Comment