Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nicole (Today, in Second Grade)

Hello Citizens of the Bloggerverse,
I'm Nicole and I'm very excited to be putting on a cape and collaborating with these SUPER bloggers on Primary Powers! 


Yes, I love to make people laugh! And, yes, I basically live off chocolate (don't all superheroes???). 
A big YES to getting my super strengths from the amazing, positive, people around me 
(both superhero and civilian)! 

A little more about me...



I live in Montreal and it's already getting quite cold (insert visual of freezing teacher HERE)!
We get snow. LOTS of snow... The snow and I have never really been friends. 

I love hockey. I actually think you HAVE to love hockey to be allowed to be a Canadian citizen! 

I love my dog and my books! I love to see the world and have travelled quite a bit. 
I'm Greek, so I talk really loud. And, a lot! 

I enjoy working out and love to feel fit and strong (this helps balance out the chocolate addiction).  
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE teaching the second grade AND blogging about it! 

I may have an addiction to blogs... Teaching, fashion, beauty, organization... The list goes on and on...

I love to create and have created a SUPER freebie for all of you!

   


You can grab a free copy right over HERE!

It's been SUPER ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this cute freebie Nicole! I'm sure my class will love using their creativity to create a character of their own!

    Jeannine

    ReplyDelete